Categories
Product Filter
Price
$ $

Stone
5
5
10
3
12
7
1
8
6
1
4
1
1
9
19
5
189
Plated
293
6
12
45

Collections
5 5
52 52
51 51
64 64
27 27
26 26
17 17
43 43
52 52
12 12
11 11
2 2

Stock Status
0
0
0
362 362

Hoop Earrings

Hoop Earrings

Display: List Grid
Show:
Sort By:
Model: EAR-6565

Showing 1 to 150 of 363 ( 3 Pages)

Wholesale sterling silver hoop earrings are a popular choice among jewelry enthusiasts. These versatile and timeless accessories can elevate any outfit, making them a must-have in your jewelry collection.

If you're looking to purchase wholesale sterling silver hoop earrings, you'll be pleased to know that they're typically crafted from 925 sterling silver. This means that they're made from 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% made up of other metals such as copper or zinc.

The use of 925 sterling silver in wholesale silver jewelry is a common practice due to its durability and resistance to tarnishing. This makes it an ideal choice for hoop earrings, which are often worn on a daily basis and can be exposed to moisture and other environmental factors.

When shopping for wholesale sterling silver hoop earrings, you'll find a wide variety of styles to choose from. From classic round hoops to trendy geometric shapes, there's something for everyone. You can also choose from different sizes, thicknesses, and textures to suit your personal style.

Whether you prefer sleek and minimalist hoops or bold and statement-making designs, wholesale silver jewelry offers a range of options to suit your taste. You can even mix and match different styles to create a unique look that's all your own.

If you're in the business of selling jewelry, wholesale sterling silver hoop earrings are a great product to add to your inventory. They're a timeless accessory that's always in demand, and their versatility means that they can appeal to a wide range of customers.

In conclusion, wholesale sterling silver hoop earrings are a must-have accessory for any jewelry collection. They're versatile, durable, and timeless, making them a great investment for both personal use and business purposes. So why not add a few pairs to your collection today?

Show More
Questions? Let's Chat
Chat Now
Chat with us on WhatsApp for any queries about jewelry & order process.
theiasilver support
Ms. Elif
Sales Business Director
I'm Online